Saturday, December 01, 2007

random realisations...

(yea..this is to make up for a month of no blogging!!)

I'm growing OLD.
My memories are fading.
My hair is falling.
I worry about the size of my ass-its increasing with my age.
I'm worried that other people's memories will also fade and they might forget me someday.

My all time favourite chord is Dmsus2.(whatever d,e,f,a is)
I want to be a drummer.

I have a thing for tall lanky guys with curly hair.A bit like fido dido.
I have a thing for dark guys.And dark girls too.
Oh my god i may be bisexual.

I talk too much.
I think too much.

I'm way too good for anyone else.
Sometimes I think people are really dumb.
I am most distracted when I'm supposed to be doing something very important.Like
right now.
I waste a lot of time.
I put alarms to wake up at 3 am to listen to music when everything else is quiet.
Everything about 3 am is awesomely beautifully depressing.

I want my voice range to be 4 octaves.Sigh.

I'm not fat-I'm just bombacious-vivacious-curvacious-ohmygodaciously generously layered with extra tissue.
So I have an ego problem.
Most guy friends I have have fallen for me sometime or the other-I'm not sure if thats good or bad.
I'm sick of being called cute.Where is that smart outgoing sexy image?
I like earthy people.
I like full stops.

I'm gonna run a music school someday.
My house is also gonna have a huge library with all the books that ive been collecting since a kid. I wanna sing great gig in the sky with a big bunch of friends in the dead of night on top of a hill,with a bonfire burning.. and screams and laughter echoing.
Detachment is my strength.And my weakness.
I never get bored of myself.
I love vellore.SO much.


I love planning surprises and making stuff for people.
I'm not a movie person.I havent seen tons of good movies.I'm too restless to sit thru a movie.
I dont understand fantasy or sci-fi.Unless its star wars where yoda,i like.
I dont watch Friends/Southpark/many other sitcoms most people like.
No,I am NOT a boring person!
The two movies i know every dialogue and every scene of are KKHH and Youve Got Mail.

I think i'm morphing into a guy.
I cant live abroad.
I hate tall buildings.
Neutral colours of things abroad put me off.Everything there is either grey black white or blue.Or grey again.
U dont get sunrise coffee there either.
I'm either singing or extremely quiet when high.
I smell pages of books.

I'm almost 20...I'm entering the peak of my youth.
I cant see myself 20 years from now.Or even 10.
Or even 1 and a half years from now.
(Thats cuz i dont have a time machine......)
I make really bad jokes sometimes.
Other times im just awesomely witty.
I've done the craziest things ever in the past 2 months.
Most of the mistakes I've made were worth making.

I've invented words-My best was this word "flouge" rhyming with rouge...which means
trouble.
I love my friends...each n every one of them..so much...
I laugh a lot.
I like bright things.
I rarely regret things even if I do something wrong on an impulse.
I regret breaking someone's heart.
I contradict myself.


I have a very very very bad temper which i struggle to keep under control.
I suffer from foot in mouth syndrome.
I'm very moody.
I used to go the lib 3rd floor just to watch the trains pass by.Also used to count how many boogies goods trains have.
I listen to JLo and the Pussycat Dolls sometimes.
There's nothing like walking on the bunds thru paddy fields.
There's nothing like a rooftop parrdyyy with gooood moosik.

I idolize my parents.
I try to be as non judgemental as possible.
I drool if I sleep flat.
My favourite animal is the cow.I used to go pet em during my evenin walks here.
I'm generally stable n steady.
I'm gonna experience everything in life.
I'm crazy about philosophy.
I hate preachy books.
I have loose hinges-I move my hands n head a lot while speaking.

I discover new awesomenesses about myself everyday.
I want to have kids someday.
I cant imagine living with a non musical person.
I wanna improve my singing skills.
Smoke rings fascinate me..


I judge how fat I am by examining how many veins show at the back of my hand.
I have to ride a water bike,water ski and see mt.everest before i die.
I sometimes long for em shoes with lights.
I'm known for being clumsy and hurting myself everytime I climb a hill.


I cant lead a slow life-I need to be busy,I need a dynamic fast paced life.
Breaks from city life will be spent in ma acres n acres of land in kerala/karnataka which i'm gonna buy or inherit from a rich father in law.

I cant follow a routine- I get bored of things easily.
I'm good with people.
I'm crazy about earth science.
I dont particularly like what i'm studying right now.
Its stupid to culture microbes when they're everywhere anyway.
I need to figure out how to get rich soon.
I'm getting nowhere.

I'm quite satisfied with my 20 years of life.

6 comments:

L. said...

in alternate paragraphs, it sounds exactly like me.

fill the void said...

i could say so too.
btw 2:30 am is better.

B said...

beautiful :)

gsk said...

u put this up! nice...!!

Bruce Lee Mani said...

nice! We should enlist your writing talents on our blog as well...

d,e,f,a is more like Dm add9. Sus (suspended) is only when the chord lacks the 3rd, making it neither major nor minor.

Cheerio!
Bruce
TAAQ

Anonymous said...

I found this, coming from your old comment from my blog.

I like this - very much :)

I see music/singing is dearly important to you - i can relate to that sentiment :) since I too love it.